Who We Are
National GET was founded in 2022 by Jamie & Natalie Crosher to provide the Mining and Civil industries with superior products offering ease of fitment, reduced manual handling risk, reduced cost per hour and outstanding value for money.
Jamie has 15 year’s experience in the local mining industry running machine rebuilds, developing reliability programs and maintenance planning for a 12mtpa mine. During this time, he gained extensive frontline experience, determining what fitters want in a kit and management wants in a product. Being ambitious and driven, he is not comfortable with settling for second best and is always looking for an opportunity to improve.
Code of Ethics
- Provide products of exceptional quality that have been rigorously tested in the field.
- Ensure all products are produced with utmost attention to risk management for both us and our valued customers.
- Always behave responsibly and ethically.
- Keep our customers informed to assist them in making the best decisions for their business.
- Understand our customers needs and expectations.
- Encourage feedback from our customers. Act on this feedback and inform them of the result.
- Embrace emerging technologies to ensure our products remain at the forefront.
- Provide a high standard of training for our staff so they can service our customers effectively.
- Seek new ways to improve the value of our products and ensure this value can be quantified by the customer.
Risk Management & Improvements
National GET has looked at all aspects of GET life cycle from production all the way through to removal when expired. We have found several areas for improvement which not only reduce the risk of injury associated with fitment, but have significantly reduced machine downtime, reduced workshop loading & reduced cost per hour.
Get In Touch
Give us a call or send us an email and see how National GET can help you.